The Experiment Dashboard and this page are your go-to places for finding and organizing documents related to our experiment process. We’ll be tracking our meetings in the Phase 1 Meeting Log for Experiments. A big part of the experiment process is working in a transparent and organized manner.
Discovering & Designing Experiments
If you have an idea for an experiment, you need to do two things:
- Make a copy and complete the ❃ Discovery Worksheet Template:
- Make a copy of this template.
- Add the original idea name to the beginning of the document’s name. Ex. ❃ Communication Fix Discovery Template.
- Move it into the Phase 1 Experiments Folder.
- Go thru the steps in the ❃ Discovery Worksheet Template. You will reflect on how you came up with your idea, create a refined How Might We Question, develop a hypothesis and select a new idea!
- Make a copy of the ❤ Experiment Design & Log TEMPLATE
- Fill in the basic information and determine the experiment design details in your ❤ Experiment Design & Log.
After you go through the discovery and design process and create your experiment using the steps described above, Lake Wa will create a tile for you in the Dashboard. You’ll be able to use this tile to find and update your ❤ Design & Log file. Use the Log to enter and store your data and observations from your experiments. When the experiment is over, use the debrief section to record your lessons learned and decisions made and Lake Wa will update the Dashboard accordingly.
This is the forth iteration of instructions and templates. We edited the templates to make them more user-friendly and less redundant. If you have feedback, questions, or comments, please share it in the spirit of learning and improvement.